Pilgrimage

Some people say that we only go to Mecca when we are mature enough, so that we can 'beribadah sepenuh hati'. Me- fortunate enough to got the opportunity to visit the holiest site for Muslims before I get older. Praise to the Almighty. It was a very memorable journey. Many fortunate and unfortunate events had happened- which i see it as tests from God.

I can describe my two-week journey as a journey of purification and self-reflection. To be honest, its not easy to live in a country where the average temperature was almost 44 degrees. To walk under the scorching sun requires a tough body and mind. At times, I almost gave up but to think back that this pilgrimage was not cheap and I had to cross more than 2,000km to be there, I forced myself to be strong.

Throughout the journey, I did write sometimes, just to fill the free time especially while on the plane. tapi banyak merapu je la. From the not so scrumptious food to the handsome stewards who served me (a girl will always be a girl!).

There's also a story about a family which my sisters and I labeled them as tiga beruang. why... later.. just to think about those 'tiga beruang', mendidih-didih darah.. so, I shall share the pieces sedikit demi sedikit..



Comments

Popular Posts