wake-up call



I have had enough talking about football. The season has ended and left as history. Through the season, I became so ignorant towards other stories and events that happened around the globe. As usual, to fill my extra free time, I take a further step by strengthening my relationship with the television. Besides wasting my time and tears(sometimes ok!!) watching drama-and-emotion-filled telenovela, I spare a little minutes from my precious time to watch news (although I do read newspaper rigorously) and the news that watched that evening was really a wake-up call for me. The reports on how the Israelis (the cold-blooded murderer which will be known as ‘the devil’ hereafter) raided and attacked the Holy Land of Palestine and Lebanon – non-stop - and then killed countless of Palestinians and Lebanese in order to ‘defense’ themselves from Hizbollah and Hamas (that’s what they said and agreed by their allies). What a stupid reasons but still there are “stupiders” (a term I invented for people who support the devil) out there who support them and saying that the devil has the right to do what the have done on the innocents people particularly the arabs. These stupiders also can be known as the dumb@$$!!. It’s really hard to see how these people( Palestinians and Lebanese) are suffering days and nights with the world only watching them without doing anything (including us). We keep saying our curses, blaming the devils but besides that, what else that we do? The same question that I asked myself. I can pray for them but as I am a person without any power, I can’t do nothing while these genocide and massacre continue and the number of people who died keep escalating! This issue has triggered me to learn more about the root to this never-ended war. I began to open books about Jews and Palestinians and googled for any relevant information. I tried to dig out as many info that I could to help me to comprehend the situation better. I begin to understand the history of Jerusalem- a sacred place for three religions: Islam, Christian and Judaism. I follow its’ trail and realized that this problem rooted hundreds years back and today, the history continue and what happened today is just the prolongation. For me, the devil a.k.a the Israelis are the real terrorist in this world, besides their so-called loyal allies- the US and Britain.

"Israel is the enemy of peace. It believes only in the logic of oppressive force. It relies only on weapons." (President Hafez Assad of Syria). They are the most vicious and most dangerous form of colonialist imperialism also consider as the enemy of peace. Israel has done evil and has been overtaken by illusion. Arrogance has filled the heads of its leaders, which made them continue deep into crime and enjoy aggression. Black malice against the people and against humanity fills their hearts and they are possessed by thirst for bloodshed. Their moves are directed by contempt for the principles and ideals of humanity and for international laws and resolutions. They are most resembles a malignant and deadly cancer which has clung to one part of the heart of the Arab homeland – occupied Palestine – and then has tried to spread and thrive at the expense of the other parts of the Arab homeland and at the expense of the Arab nation as a whole.

You, the ones that shed my blood
That took away the light from my eyes...
That usurped the right of a peaceful people who did not commit a crime..."
(Modern Arab Literature)

"The Palestinian Arab generation that was born and grew up in tents and knew Palestine through the mothers' tears and the fathers' determination to recover the land, has sworn to liberate its land and restore the dignity of its [Palestinian] people and [Arab] nation. Our Palestinian brethren sacrificed their blood until the whole world heard their voice and became acquainted with their cause. They are still dying on the field of honor. Let us continue our struggle and then we shall liberate our Arab land and assert our dignity."

"Let your hands be clasped together, O our sons in the Golan, with the hands of your brethren, the Arabs of Palestine, because the enemy is one, because the road is one, because the goal is one, because [our] destiny is one, because [our] history is one. I salute you, O sons in the Golan, and salute your brethren, the Arabs of Palestine.





Comments

Anonymous said…
u sound like aljazera. good!

Popular Posts