I looooooooove beaches..



I had a blast last week, -in a good way of course-spending precious but short time with my besties, was really a thing that i extremely need in order to mend my not-so-miserable life and to clear the turbid mind of mine. Even if the meeting means spending 4-5 hours trapped in traffic jams and another hours finding the right roads to go back to the hotel. I didn't mind with all that, as being with the friends that I know will always be there for me, was really a comfort.

Yes, I had my truly holiday during the weekends with Cj and AS. We travelled from KL around 7 pm but we only reached Melaka at 12 am (thanks to the massive traffic jam--and I wonder, apart from 367 days in a year, why on earth the kl-ites (and singaporeans too) chose that day to go to Melaka..huh). But during the 5 hours journey, I didn't feel bored at all(ok maybe because it wasn't me who drove the car, and they did highlight this fact --countless time :D-) but seriously, I really enjoyed every minute of it. Finally, when we arrived at the hotel, I was half shocked to see how grande the hotel was (and also the deposit that we had to pay-- I do realize lately, I become extra conscious when it comes about money, maybe because I haven't received my salary yet...) but at the end, I didn’t mind bout the rates..nothing could trumps the sweetest moments I had with them. Plus, I loooooove the hot tub! We did go to Tg. Bidara, the famous A’Famousa and other interesting places. But what we enjoyed the most is the ‘heart-to-heart” chit chat session. We exchanged stories and gossips, and updated ourselves with current issues (particularly juicy stories bout our ex-coursemates). Seriously, I enjoyed every second of it.

In the future (August), we planned to out for another trip again. This time around, we choose to laze around at the beach. Hopefully we could make it…


Comments

(",) strawberry said…
yup...it was really enjoyable..although i hate traffic jams, but being with you and azuro..funny...it was one of the best time...
hope we could spend time like this, again...
p/s: hopefully, on aug, u have your own salary to spend..hehe...
take care..love ya!

Popular Posts