he..

Basically, he annoys me. A lot. In fact he always mocks me and said I'm 'not clever', childish and many more. Many times I told myself that I had enough. But he always managed to find his way back to me. He is arrogance and very honest. Extremely honest! and most of the time his honesty scarred me but to my surprise it's his honesty that attracts me the most. Last night, he called me 'unique' - in not a good way, immature and etc. I said "we're so off!". He sms-ed me " you are, (unique, immature, etc) but you are also a sweet bear.. (am i suppose to be angry or flattered?!) and why on earth did I smile when I read this message..???!!

Comments

budakbarublaja said…
erm dear are u in love???????????????
Unknown said…
immature feeling (*_*)
budakbarublaja said…
bila nak mature tu? hehehehe anis dah pi mekah....
Unknown said…
entahla. I knw, we ym-ed e nite b4 she went. Sempat lg kirim doa (paham2la doa apa, hahaha)
Anonymous said…
kate xske...buat pe nk fikirkan...warda2...
(",) strawberry said…
hehe...wardie...
i smell something fishy....
Unknown said…
mseti sbb u baru balik dri pasar..hehehe

Popular Posts