Good Afternoon Miss W...


Some classes you feel eager and excited just to think about it, but some, you just wish that you never have to enter that classes. You tend to like certain students, and unfortunately, there are also some unlucky ones that you wish you never teach them. Being a teacher, you will try your best to cater and accomodate your students' needs and wants but sometimes you felt too tired to entertain them. I am a teacher, honestly, I begin to enjoy my new job but when unfortunate events occured, I just wish that I could run away, start all over again. But, I'm optimistic and not a quiter-- to see my students tried their best to use English ; "eskuey me teacher, cannot see".. I'm proud, at least she tried! But some-- "class, you write using your hands not your mouth!" they looked at you, and continued talking! damned rude!

"war, akak lantik awak jadi AJK Club susah sana susah sini eh?"
Me --smile, "Ok kak", pretending. Being a teacher is not about teaching anymore; you have to handle the students who think the school is their's, when your students are sick, you have to send them home, you have to collect money, and the list goes on, what more if you're form teacher (I am a form teacher!). Saturday --- "minggu ini ada perkhemahan, all single teachers must get involved!" I wish I'm married! But.... I begin to like my job!

Comments

akmj said…
hey i'm really happy for you :)

happy teaching, comrade!
akmj said…
hey i'm really happy for you :)

happy teaching, comrade!
Unknown said…
merci, merci!

Popular Posts