Finally..one month..

Today, officially, I've been working for a month. My accomplishments within this month:-
1. Got an offer - a teacher
2. been appointed as a form teacher - form 2 teacher
3. Trained a student for public speaking competition.
4. chosen to be the MC for inter-school drama competition
5. selected to participate in 'how-to-mark-PMR-paper' seminar
6. selected to be a trainer for future drama competition.

Salary? Haven't got YET (rumour says I will only get my salary after 3 months! huh!). But my mom was generous enough to LOAN me her money (which means I have to PAY BACK after I got mine!). Wish me luck for the coming months!

p/s:Being a new teacher, we need new shoes, so I bought 0ne(although I said I'll wait for my first salary but teachers do need shoes - strictly for work purposes only!- which unfortunately, I lost it after a week and I grief A LOT!, and the I HAD TO buy another one (also strictly for work purposes only!), cheaper but seriously comfortable! :D

Comments

Popular Posts