Finally...

How I miss writing on this blog. I almost forgot the password. I don't think nowadays people are still writing on blog but for me I want to start writing again because I need to keep myself sane. Yes. Sane. I take 1 year of unpaid leave and I am very happy with it. I like how now I am able to see my children every morning before they go to school, I love how I don't have to rush every morning, I love how now I am able to take care of my twin. I love everything about being a full time housewife. But honestly, after years and years of working, of course I feel there is a void inside me. I feel empty- not in the heart but in the mind. I feel rusty. I feel that I am spending most of my time attending 2 babies and two toddlers. I hardly have time for myself now. what more with my living condition, I have little privacy too (something I wish not to elaborate). Beside attending the kids, I have fix and rigid pumping sessions (mothers know bout this). In short my life is monotonous but challenging.

At times I feel I need to get away from this routine. Just a little while but I can't simply go out like before. So I need to find something to 'let off the steam"

 ...and suddenly I remember this old blog. Though I don't think people would read this blog but I feel content typing away my thoughts and feeling. It's like a therapy. A much-needed therapy. What more I hardly go out nowadays. My current fashion-kain batik/sweat pant and t-shirt. Ughh dull. I know. but I love this-spending-time-with-family-period. Honestly. but, I also need to stay sane. so, hi blogger, nice to see you again 😃😃


Comments

Popular Posts