A cliche toast!

I purposely didn't write anything during the new year eve or on the first day of new year as normally during this time people will be so busy declaring, pronouncing, telling, sharing or other ..ing about their new year resolution/s. I tried to exclude myself from being in this group. Not that I am pessimistic-I am not- but I have read once in the paper saying that its normal that people will make resolution/s whenever new year is around the corner. Its like a motivator for them to wish for the positive things to happened The will outline perfectly and neatly their resolution/s before make a vow that they will achieve or fulfill it but ultimately after a month or two, the so-called ‘resolution/s’ will fade from their mind. The excuse: we have next year to fulfill it. Human…


I myself did have resolutions last year and as cliché as it may sound, it's all forgotten after the second month. So, this year, I've decided not to have any resolution, just planning and normally plans work. One hope for this New Year: May I have a great life ahead and may all my dreams come true. God willing! Amin..

...and maybe its not too late for me to say this "Selamat Tahun Baru"

Comments

Popular Posts