Of Having Twins

Should be having twins and handling two handful toddlers. 😐 Whenever I go out or meet people, questions would be asked bout the twins. I don't mind. In fact I feel more than happy to answer all the questions. Many would congratulate me, asking about my family history whether I come from family of twins. Some even ask the techniques on how to get twins. techniques? methods? ways? perhaps only tips 😃

I don't mind sharing(as if I have any). But there's a story behind it. I might say it's only because of pure luck. However, I don't deny that there was a possibility because of medical intervention. I had not shared this with a lot  of people as I presumed it was not important but since there were a lot of people asking me about having twins, why not. But as I said earlier it might be because of medical intervention. MIGHT. no, I did not go any fertility procedure, but I did take some meds. Below is the pic.


                                            clomid

I took this meds not because I was planning to have twins but more to help me in conceiving. Previously, I had two c-sections.- 2012 and 2014. After that I was a bit cautious. and scared. I didn't plan to have the third one so soon. (Once you had 2 c-sects, the third one would definitely be a c-sect to). C-sections suck! It was soo paintful. But, after 3 years,  I thought I was ready to go through that grueling process one more time. To be poked through your spinal again.

So, I was ready. However, after waiting and trying for over a year, nothing had happened. I began to feel frustrated. But I kept on praying. Until I went to see my gynea(I had two deliveries with her), asking her opinion. After thorough examination, she gave me the shown above meds. There was specific instructions on how and when to consume the meds. I tried and after the cycled had finished, I went to see her again. After scanning, she said my body was not responding positively with the meds. So she increased the doses. And of course with highers doses came with greater risks. Weeks after, before I had the chance to start my second cycle of meds, I felt uneasy around my tummy. I went to see her again. And Kun fayakun(if Allah says something will happen, it WILL happen). During the scan, the doctor confirmed that I was pregnant. And the joy double when she showed me the two minions inside me. Alhamdulillah (All praises are to Allah).



So, to answer the questions on how to get twins, my answer would be PERHAPS because of meds BUT I AM 100% sure it's the WORK OF ALLAH. KUN FAYAKUN.

** I did my own journal of pregnancy because I made my pink book (pregnancy record) quite late. I knew i would be asked with lots of questions. So i prepared the journal and gave it when they started to grill me with questions. Easy😃😃




Comments

Popular Posts