Orang bawahan mula bertanduk..

Malam ni aku cabut lagi dari asrama. Hehehe..but big boss didn’t know..this week, hanya satu malam je aku spend waktu kat hostel.. sometimes I feel pity to my roommate. But I told her, kalau malam me on duty and she- off duty, she can go back.. but she said never mind so it isn’t my fault right.. I don’t know why I couldn’t stand live in hostel…. I’m a homey person… ‘homey’ rasanya btol kot.. even during my university days, I went back almost every week.. just ask my friends..slalu je kene sound ngan mc yan… sori ek yan…. Teringat plak kata pengetua aku – semenjak dua menjak ni my boss’s face always 'appear walau tak diundang' in my dream.. menakutkan..

ok… she said this when she asked a.k.a forced me to stay at hostel.. when I said couldn’t stay at asrama coz my mom depends on me to do all the chores.. she said ‘kalau awak kahwin nanti pun tinggalkan rumah jugak kan…’’ btol jugak… homey mcm mana pun, sooner or later ….maybe…maybe I have to say good bye to mi casa but.. I think lama lagi….hopefully..

Comments

Popular Posts