Bila orang bawahan mula melawan...

My boss is quite autocratic. She’d assigned me with two big tasks within a short period.

Friday- until 6.40 pm; got class. Later that night- 8.30p.m. until 1.00 got a program for asrama students. Tomorrow morning, 7.30am- 2.00pm another ‘bina sahsiah program’. Straight away after that got to teach as usual until 6.15 p.m. so, I went to see her to ask to be excluded from one of the programs.

Me- I hope you can excuse us – me and another warden- from the morning program since we think its too packed. Can u ask another teacher to replace us…

She – ala.. u two are still young . ‘penyapu baru’.. for sure you can do it.

Me – but puan, there’re lots of other teachers who’re free from any task. Please puan, just the morning task..

She – wardah, supposedly, not until you got confirm you cannot say no.. awak patut cakap ye je..your prestasi will be ruined – bear in mind that she’s the one who’s going to write my prestasi and indirectly she’s threatening me….. again…. And again..

- seriously I was/am fed-up with her keep on threatening me and others; non-confirmed teachers.

Me …losing my patience..

Me- puan although I have yet been confirmed, you cannot treat me like this..before this I never defied any of your order.. yes, I have to follow your order but you also have to be reasonable

Her – raising her voice one octave… ‘awk ni dah pandai melawan ek…

Me- tried to calm myself…not defying just stating my right..as my mom always told me to do so…

Her – your mother is not a teacher and you shouldn’t ‘mengadu’ whatever happened in school to her..

Me- she’s my mother and of-course I will tell her everything but puan, once again, I didn’t mean to defy your order, I just want you to consider…

The argument lasted for a few minutes..at last she said.. ‘I will consider it..’…finally but remember wardah.. 'jangan nk melawan je/….’ she said that with a 'tak puas hati' face/

Me – only this time puan..

Later that evening, during the meeting..she said in front of others…. ‘wardah awak ni berkira jugak ek buat keje…’

Me…. Malas dah nk layan..at least she knows now that she cannot ‘trample’ me easily now.. like I said before… ‘I will stand for my right’

Comments

Unknown said…
wardah, ur not the only one..me pun menerima nasib yang sama..sedih kan..geram sangat..sabar je la..me hari2 nak pindah dari sekolah nie.,.
aisyah ecot said…
it'll be my turn soon too...
budakbarublaja said…
karate jer pengetua tu....cuba pancitkan tayar kete dia i'm very sure u'll feel puas hati...
Unknown said…
rose - memang org ada kuasa mudah lupa..

ecot - hopefully urs not like mine

cjuo - i dah buat.. tapi dlm mimpi je la...
(",) strawberry said…
you go girl!!!huhu..geram nye..sedap2 je nak ckp org mcm tu...mcm bagus je dia tu...

women make a good leader...our mums are...but your boss, she's not one of them...

Popular Posts