Misinterpretation

Seriously, I notice lately people alway interpret wrongly on whatever I write in which sometimes it scares me a lot- to write anything. If they realize that some writings are merely self-expression at that particular time - no more, no less . And I do appreciate when there are people who notice it but unfortunately, there are people who perceive it differently from my original motive...

Perhaps next time, I should be more careful on whatver I write so that people won't interpret it wrongly..seriously, i'm tired of explaining...

This message is dedicated to ais---

When we write, we need to follow our heart- this is what I believe la.., and sometimes we do follow our mind, but we rarely choose the later one. Or perhaps maybe its only me.. its up to us to decide. However, by using our mind, I sense that we were to be more polite, more immaculate and even become more restrictive in which i don't like personally. But I believe if we write anything from our heart, we will get a sincere piece..but..there is a con tagging along..our piece can be too personal or 'case sensitive' or people might understand it wrongly - my main point..in which I get a lot lately.. I'm not trying to be insensitive but regrettably, its hard to change something which defines you.. I understand by choosing to stay like this, I might hurt people or perhaps get wrong interpretation and I have to do a lot of explanation which is rather tiring- but I still will do it, but the good thing is, I can stay original.

Comments

arfz said…
it's normal.that is why it's called communication. in a good communication we need to clarify and explain so that it doesn't hurt others. sometimes what is heard is not the same as what is said. so it's unpredictable these things..i don't think you should restrain your freedom to write as this world is not a one way street.

Popular Posts