a valuable break..

I asked from my pengetua for a day break yesterday. At first, she refused to give as she said the holiday is just around the corner. Then, I gave her my most sympathetic face..still she reluctant to give and she even cited what 'pengarah' said..and after much negotiation, she finally granted me with 1 day break..

Actually, I didn't really have a good reason to ask for a leave, i just wanted a break..to rejunevate myself. A day without anyone at home, a day where i just can laze around.. of course i have school holiday coming up, but I won't be alone at home. So yesterday, it reminded me back of my "hibernate period' -where I was unemployed. if during that time, i was bored but this time around, I felt contented and relieved. I miss my hibernate period. Really do, but life goes on..but perhaps from time to time I will ask for another 'valuable break'...perhaps...

Comments

Popular Posts