Maybe I have changed..

We both hurt, (maybe only me)
But we're both (perhaps maybe only me too) trying to move on,
Trying for something,
That might just go wrong,

If theres that feeling still
The passion in our eyes
The love for each other
But why do I hide?

It won't be the same,
It never will,
If it's suppose to happen it'll be true,
it will build

But i can't wait here,
Though you're on my mind,
Though its hard to move on,
But I have to....

My friends said that I have changed, have I? That now, I'm drifting away, am I? Perhaps.....
It's a lie if I say that I don't notice it but honestly I do not know why and how it happens. As far as I know, everyone, sooner or later needs changes and move on. Except, in my case, it comes earlier than I thought. I have the feeling that I could not let myself clinging to the past anymore. Before being pushed aside, I need to push myself away, so that I won't be hurt so much. How selfish I am! Maybe people don't understand me. and I don't blame them as I sometimes failed to understand my own-self either. A friend of mine once said to me,"war, you might want to forget us, but I (we) will never forget you.."- But, how can I forget something which already buried deep inside me?To forget is impossible, all I need is some time and space for me to re-define myself- to know where exactly I belong, and I'm not doing it while smiling. It is hard but have to cope with it. Although my heart bleeds.... a lot...but at least only for now.
Like I said before,"better pushing myself away now rather than being pushed later..."

Comments

Popular Posts