Making Choice

"to choose between right or wrong is simple but what defines one's life is the decision between the greater of two goods or the lesser of two evils"...

At first, when I encountered with this quote, I just copied it down as it sounds nice but today, when I need to make decision between two equally good things, I began to understand the meaning lies between the words. I'm a traveller now, and I stood long, before entering the path that will change my life, to see what may happen in the future. Finally, I made my decision but I'm still unsure whether it's the correct one or not. But, I'm not a quiter and I begin to be a risk-taker. I will have to accept all the consequences resulted by the choice that I have made. I am also more plucky now, like what people say, "ageing makes us more mature (although I'm not that old!). I will pray for the best and hope that the choice that I made will lead me to a better life and will open vast opportunity ahead of me!

Comments

Popular Posts