Pressing the 'resume' button

Next week, I will enter another phase in my life - working-sphere- a world that I’d been desperately to be in since I became the resident of the 'idle world' almost a year ago. Finally, I’m going to hit the resume button again after I hit the pause months ago. What do I feel? Excited! (at last!, I got my own money) + scared! (to be a person who're going to mould the future generation or to be the person who'll pollute their mind).In order to prepare myself, I even have practiced to wake up early every morning, arraying my best wardrobes and shoes and I even dropped by at a mall yesterday, eyeing the possible shoe/s that I am g.., no, might buy next month after I got my first salary. Only might! but hopefully I could buy one..or two. It depends. Or maybe bag/s too!

Although I'm very eager to start working, part of me feels sad because throughout the 'pause' moment that I'd spent staying at home, I have learnt lots of things. I have improved my cooking skills, and without a doubt, I also become the "domestic goddess" as it was me who did all the house chores-from the cleaning to washing. Honestly, I'm going to miss all that. Plus, during that time, I also became much closer to my dad. I'm going to miss the mornings where I will share the paper with my dad while having cup of coffee, I'll miss the moments where my dad asked and sometimes bribed me to type his letters or proposals and he'll said that he's going to pay me (most of the time he didn't, but when he did, he gave a lot!), I also will miss my favorite morning shows- the breakfast show, tyra bank show and Martha show.., and most importantly I’m going to miss my 'peaceful' moments which I enjoyed very much every morning. I'm going to miss all that! But, I'm optimistic! I hope my new phase of life will be as exciting as the previous one. A toast to working-sphere! Now, there's another 1 phase left in my life- married phase.. and when I will enter that phase?!.. I wonder...

Comments

Unknown said…
I have got salary twice yet I haven't managed to save even one cent! Yes, I'm staying with my family. Can't imagine if I stay on my own. All the best yeah.
akmj said…
hey all d best!!!

Popular Posts