writing

my dad asked me to write something in order to fill my boring days. i have to agree with him but what shall i write? i'm not as witty or brilliant as jane austen nor sidney sheldon but i do love to write. when i write, i feel free, i fell independent and i feel like i could throw out all my thought without any fear or regret. my lecturer used to say that, before we die, we should have at least a book that we write. i agree with him too. the truth is i dunno... simply dunno..

last year, during the writing class, my lecturer instrcuted us to write on your opinion about writing and we need to pass-up before the class end. so guest what i wrote... i said " i love to write but i prefer to write accordding to my pace, not being instructed by others //(i don't know what she thinks while reading my piece>

Comments

Popular Posts