..hitting the resume button after stuck with the pause...

----lenka: the show-----

Been super busy lately. Always thought of scribbling somethin but at the end, too sluggish to do so. But, have regained the momentum. Halo back! to all dearests, I have "dis-attached" now. sad? not really... free? truly am! So now, my options are wider..hehehe.. so, to all my dearests 'singlees"-term for my single friends-I'm still on the run for the ultimate prize!

p/s: afzn, next time i'll see you, the first thing that I'll do is signing the agreement coz i have a feeling that it'll be mine (*_*)... and seriously, I feel more happy now....



Comments

bibopp said…
welcome back
budakbarublaja said…
apa dah jd dgn mamat haritu...
Unknown said…
beep: welcome back indeed..(*_*)

budkbarublaja:"irreconcilable differences"

Popular Posts