Syawal- month of.....?


Syawal is always known as a month of forgiveness and celebration. and I do believe we also perceive Syawal as a month of food and eating. Strings of open houses, marhabans, countless jamuans that held during this month proved this claim. I have to say that I'd worked hard during ramadhan to shed few kilos from my plumpy figure but only to be frustrated when I gained a lot more kilos during Syawal. I blame not the food for it's my self control that I have trouble with. So now, I hope after the end of Syawal, I could restrain myself from consuming uncontrollable amount of food. But, oh, I forgot, December is just around the corner I do believe that the eating spree will continue since December always been a suitable month for annual lunch/dinner and kenduris. I guess food and me are really best friend..whether its Syawal or not.

xoxo---selamat hari raya---

Comments

*fizzy* said…
assalamualaykum.
thanks for putting up my link in your blog.
i have been busy with exams and courses nowadays..
well, you know the drills-lah at the end of the year ni.

hrmmm.. a fellow teacher's blog...interesting.
i should take some time off to read your entries..the previous ones.
there are some that i managed to glance through, and attracted me.

until next time,have fun blogging!
[and teaching too..LOL]
budakbarublaja said…
the ketupat looks tempting...

Popular Posts