Inspiration..

For the past few days- or weeks I might say, it seemed that I’d lost the ‘zeal’ to blog. So many things had happened and it clouded my thoughts. Though I looked comfortable accommodated, I was not very tranquil in my mind. Sometimes, there were indeed strings of words involuntarily built inside my head, but to on my computer and start typing… I was waaaay too sluggish.So, instead of corrupting my blog, I opted to dug out my ancient treasure when I stumbled with ‘this’






I read it, every word, every comment ....



until I opened the last page….



these words inspire me....


Comments

..::estee::.. said…
Is this the language camp journal? How are you? What are you doing these days?
Unknown said…
yes, it is indeed..
me- so far so good but i got sick easily now..

Popular Posts