Friends...

Aristotle:
"Friendship consists of only one soul; inhabiting two bodies"

Apocrypha quotes:
"A faithful friend is the medicine of life"

Aquinas says:
"Friendship is the source of the greatest pleasures, and without friends even the most agreeable pursuits become tedious"

By Walter Winchell:
"A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out"

Friends come and go. Throughout our live, we're searching for a good friend or if possibel good friends, but sometime we end up become tired. I mean, yesterday we laughed together, wasting our tears together, shared everything--thinking that this will last but when we wake up the next day, reality hits us. The suposse-to-be good-friend, become our worst enemy. And we think back, does true friend really exist? I believe that we could only identify whether our friend/s is/are truly honest is when we say goodbye to this world. The friend/s that stand/s besides us on that day is our truly, honestly best and good friend/s. But, its too late then.....

I wish my friends now will be my good friends until the day I meet my Creator. Amin..

Comments

Popular Posts