Siti……love her, hate her….





Finally, she becomes datin siti – although she insists to call her siti only. I know people already tired and irritated whenever a story about this girl-turn-to-be-woman occurred in the paper but being the most popular figure in Malaysia, her story is like a hot-soup. Try this, whenever you see her story in the paper you will start mumbling ---lagi-lagi dia ni, tak de muka lain lagi ke, or orang lain pun kawin jugak tapi tak de lah over macam ni, and perhaps , nak naik kereta kuda la plak..over betul------ but still we will read her story till the end. As for me, I used to be her fan, I adore her sweet voice and her pretty face and now, honestly I still do know whether to like her or hate her. I heard a lot of rumours accusing her as family wrecker and whenever I heard these rumours I will begin to hate her but whenever I see her on tv, the hate gone just like that. Her face is so innocent (my sister gonna kill me if she read this! as she despises siti a lot!) plus, RTM keeps re-running a video clip of her singing dealova song (I know this song because of her). That song is fantastic and she sang the song superbly. So, I can’t hate her but I also could not like her the way I like her before. But one thing for sure, I really, really, really love her outfit where she wore during the akad nikah ceremony. Seriously, its beautiful!

Comments

sleepwalker said…
Update la, Wardah, why never update? :-P

Popular Posts